Autoplan Account Manager
We staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun and we are committed to being an employer of choice by providing a comprehensive benefit and pension program, a generous time off and education policy including your birthday off and all sorts of great staff celebrations throughout the year. Not to mention our annual ‘Dream’ program that awards one lucky employee with up to $10,000 towards their dream, whatever it may be…
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Megson FitzPatrick is looking for one (1) ambitious, engaging Autoplan Account Managers to join our team. The successful candidates will be the main point of contact for our autoplan clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our autoplan clients via phone and in-person;
- Assist clients with various ICBC transactions;
- Work in ICBC’s Policy Centre;
- Assist clients with private insurance options and products;
- Work in insurance company portals;
- Administrative duties as required;
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Location and Status:
Permanent full-time employment (37.5/hrs week)
- Possession of level one insurance license;
- Autoplan experience is considered an asset;
- Post-secondary degree, or equivalent, considered an asset;
- Enrollment in CAIB or CIP courses, considered an asset;
- Desire to succeed in a customer-service based role by providing exceptional client experience to our client base;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to deliver effective results meeting deadlines and targets;
- Confident working with multiple computer programs simultaneously and with a high degree of accuracy.
Values & Competencies:
- High degree of professionalism and integrity;
- A strong business acumen;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Works well within a team and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates initiative, self-management and a desire to learn and grow.