Motorcycle Account Manager
We staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun and we are committed to being an employer of choice by providing a comprehensive benefit and RRSP program, a generous time off and education policy including your birthday off and all sorts of great staff celebrations throughout the year. Not to mention our annual ‘Dream’ program that awards one lucky employee with up to $10,000 towards their dream, whatever it may be…
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Megson FitzPatrick is looking for two (2) ambitious, engaging Motorcycle Account Managers to join our team. The successful candidates will be the main point of contact for our motorcycle clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our motorcycle clients via phone and in-person;
- Provide support and customer service to our sub-brokers;
- Handle new motorcycle policies from start to finish;
- Assist with the renewals of existing policies;
- Complete and mail renewal notices to existing clients;
- Ensure all notes are made, accurate and complete in our Broker Management System with each client;
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Locations and Status:
Contract Position (January 2019 – End of summer 2019)
- Possession of level one insurance license, or working toward completion;
- Post-secondary degree, or equivalent, considered an asset;
- Enrollment in CAIB or CIP courses, considered an asset;
- Desire to succeed in a customer-service based role by providing exceptional client experience to our client base;
- Insurance or insurance brokerage experience, considered a strong asset;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to deliver effective results meeting deadlines and targets;
- Confident working with multiple computer programs simultaneously and with a high degree of accuracy.
Values & Competencies:
- High degree of professionalism and integrity;
- A strong business acumen;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Works well within a team and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates initiative, self-management and a desire to learn and grow.
To apply, email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org