SIGNATURE SERVICE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun and we are committed to being an employer of choice by providing a comprehensive benefit and pension program, a generous time off and education policy including your birthday off and all sorts of great staff celebrations throughout the year. Not to mention our annual ‘Dream’ program that awards one lucky employee with up to $10,000 towards their dream, whatever it may be…
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Megson FitzPatrick is looking for an ambitious, engaging Personal Insurance Account Executive to build and manage a successful portfolio of high net-worth clients.
• Through proactive and internal referrals, build and manage a book of business for our high net-worth personal insurance clients;
• Maintain a high level of customer service standards using our core values as the foundation of your service – Set the Bar High, Do the Right Thing, Deliver Results;
• Work with other Signature Service team members, management and commercial insurance producers to deliver an exceptional client experience and successful book of business for the Signature Service team as a whole;
• Work with other Signature Service team members and management to develop strategies to promote our Signature Service Department;
• Work with management to set sales and retention targets;
• All other duties as directed by management.
LOCATION AND STATUS:
Permanent full-time employment
Base Salary + Commission
• Level 2 Insurance License;
• Previous personal insurance experience considered an asset;
• Competitive by nature and career driven;
• CAIB or CIP designation or working towards;
• A strong business acumen; post-secondary business courses considered an asset;
• Has demonstrated excellent customer service skills in previous positions;
• In-depth knowledge of personal insurance products or desire to develop in-depth knowledge of personal insurance products so that you are able to identify need and provide insurance solutions to your clients with these products;
• Ability to adapt work schedule during peak demand periods;
• Excellent technical and computer skills.
VALUES & COMPETENCIES:
• High degree of professionalism and integrity;
• Competitive by nature;
• Willingness to coach and be coached;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Good judgement and decision-making skills;
• Works well within a team and independently;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
• Demonstrates initiative, self-management and a desire to learn and grow;
• Competence with analyzing reports to monitor personal success as well as the success of the signature service department.
To apply, email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org